::[ ecam domain ]::

It's all about an otaku, half vamp and dot dot dot dot

Monday, August 20, 2007

Convocation Day

First time I woke up early today. Well, up and surfing at 5am. Then watch the sunrise thinking that today will be the last day in UTM IF i didn't have the accident and broke my leg during my first year. I'll be graduating today with Zaidel supposedly. Well, the time will come sooner or later.

While wasting time watching sunrise, I remember something. It was during the trip to Auckland last time. I was wearing a slipper sightseeing around the town. It seems funny for a tourist to walk around wearing toilet slipper.My shoe was brand new that time plus it is heavy and it hurt my feet. And I think that the temperature is about the same as this morning.

Auckland have strong sunlight but the temperature was nice the last time i went there.

This year, all planning to go abroad went out of the window. My mother fell sick and had to undergo operation to insert impant into her neck. Scary. And the operation alone cost 40k. So no money left. And with here still recovering, well it will be rude to leave here at home right?

Later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home