::[ ecam domain ]::

It's all about an otaku, half vamp and dot dot dot dot

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Long Time No See

Haven't update this blog site of mine for a long time. Not that I dun have any thought to write but i'm just too busy and lazy to write in this blog. I realized my link tools is gone so I have to edit it again and furthermore the stupid websense that my uni subscribe blocked all blogspot pages. damn f**k universiti taik malaysia.

Now is ramadan fasting month and again i become vampire. in a few hour from now, i have to go to class in a cloudy head and write down wat the teacher say then buy some comics and food to break my fast. Today, i dun have any picture to post so u guys have to comeback for interesting pictures. wat interesting pictures? dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home