::[ ecam domain ]::

It's all about an otaku, half vamp and dot dot dot dot

Friday, July 13, 2007

Long long long

Haven't blog for a long time, each time I wanna blog, well something came up. Internet down, internet slow and not to mention that I fill up my time with games and books. Yes, games.

Talking about game, right now I'm in craze with mmorpg. It is a new start of semester, and only have 11 credit to go with, I got a lot of free time. In addition, my new room can receive hotspot signal, the only unfirewalled connection in town.

I play two games nearly everyday. One is trickster, a 2d game that involve fighting and drilling. yep, drilling. My friend Siraj have a lvl 70 char and sometimes give me a hand. The second one and just started is Scions of fate. If you guys know this game then you guys should know that both got anime theme style of gameplay. I did try rappelz but the registration database is down. And in line, I got dragon raja and age of armor to try.

Well if you guys wanna play it, google the title above. then give me a holler on googletalk. Ciao.


Future plan:

ANime review? Manga? Books?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home