::[ ecam domain ]::

It's all about an otaku, half vamp and dot dot dot dot

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mp3 Player Tragedy

I just bought a mp3 player. Well, the ptptn is already in and I had to spend some of it before my mom take it away.

I still remember my lost mp3 player. An apacer brand. 128mb and didn't have any radio. Cost me rm270 or rm320. That's a long time ago lah. Got stolen when i was riding the train. at that include a philip earphone and a 256mb pen drive. damn those thief.

You wonder how it got stolen? Remember this. Never trust a stranger. Well i should not have but i forgot. Got drugged. Woke up in a hotel in sri skudai. All i remember was a headache and a hazy memory.

Luckily, i didn't got fucked in the ass and didn't brought my computer at that time or it will be lost too. Then, just on adrenaline, i walked for nearly 6km to the police station to make a report. Carrying 2 bags on both hand.

Anyway, the new mp3 playa that i bought cost me rm208. just 1 ringgit less than the customer who come before me. I asked for 205 but they refuse. the initial price is 215.



WeWa WMP308

Here is the picture. Those black thing is rubber coating. It got 7 backlight. Can show karaoke lyric. Support a lot of format. My last one only support wma and mp3. can upgrade firmware. got sleep or off time. can record voice. can hear radio and save the station. the sound is clear but can be better with a better earphone. the supplied isn't that good.

disadvantage: power drain monster, and very big and thick.about 0.8 inch thick, witdh 1 inch, 4 inch long. 1 inch = 2.5 cm. It got a revised button cause the parent model got a difficult control button and always broken. that why it is larger.


Well, i think that's enough for today. got to go study lah. ciao.

Morale of the day: Never trust an Indian or you'll got sontot in the ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home